Cornerstone not displaying preview in editor, also unable to save any changes

Today I found that the Cornerstone page builder on my X-theme WP multisite will not display any content in the preview section on any page. More troubling however is the fact that if I make any changes to the properties sidebar, I am unable to save them. When I attempt to save, the green progress bar gets to about 99% on the top of the screen but then never get any further.

Everything was working fine yesterday, the only edit I made yesterday was upload a less than 2MB image to use as a background for one of my page sections.

I appreciate any help you could provide, my company needs to make a major business announcement in 2 weeks and we are unable to make changes. Please help!

Hello Doug,

Thanks for writing to us.

There might be a few different reasons for this issue, I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues:

1. Testing for Plugin Conflict
  2. Child Theme Issue
  3. CSS/JS Customization
  4. Disabling Cache

If none of the above help, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.