Cornerstone not displaying elements once I drag them in

Hi guys, I’m editing Renew and the homepage is fine. When I go to edit a page linked to the homepage menu, none of the elements I am dragging in to the new page are showing up. For instance I want to enter an image and it just shows blank as if there is no content. Any idea how to fix?

Cheers

Link: www.bensonstrading.com.au/blog/plush

Hi there @Trading,

Thanks for writing in! Tried visiting the link, but get a 404.

When you drag the elements over, do they show the outline or nothing at all? Some elements will need you to add content, such as the image and text elements to show something on the page itself.

Could you attach a screenshot of the editor with elements that should be showing but aren’t?

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.