Cornerstone not consistently saving images and hyperlink updates in blog posts

Hi team,

I am working to re-launch my site using X theme (I have a child theme set up since I made a small update to the functions.php file to format reading time in the post meta). I’m running into a frustrating issue as I’m drafting blog posts in Cornerstone, where when I upload/embed images in the text blocks and click “save”, I get a message saying “Awesome, your content is saved”, but then the images are not showing up or indicating that they’ve saved when I re-visit the post draft. Similarly, I’ve had a couple instances where I’ve gone through and added a bunch of hyperlinks to my post drafts and saved them, only for the changes to not appear to have properly saved.

I’ve disabled all of my plugins that do caching and I’ve disabled Jetpack to see if that will help, but the issue is persisting. It’s blocking my ability to launch my site or publish blog posts since I really want to have images included in the posts.

Can you help me troubleshoot? Thanks.

Hello @olephill2,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.