Cornerstone not changing the actual page

Just went in to build a quick landing page and found the new Cornerstone interface. Encountering a few problems.

First, Cornerstone is showing my content, but after I save, the actual page does not show what I’ve added. Here’s the page I’m working on: http://jessierlewis.com/you-are-signed-up/. I’ve added a headline and button, which cornerstone saves. Even after clearing my cache, no dice.

Second, I used to be able to add “text-align: center” to buttons in the style box. Now, even with a Classic Button element, it’s not working. Making the column and row centered isn’t working either.

Third, when I add the new button element (rather than classic), it doesn’t show up in the preview. I also can’t for the life of me figure out how to add text to the button.

Finally, is the box for editing the margin on sections gone for good? I can add this in manually, but that seems strange to remove.

I am definitely not a developer, and there very well may be some obvious fixes I’m missing here. In the moment though, this is pretty frustrating since I need to get this page live by tonight. Thanks so much for your help!

UPDATE: Apparently my X Theme was out of date. I KNEW there was something obvious. smh. Everything works, everything’s fine.

Hi,

Glad to know everything works now.

Have a nice day! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.