Cornerstone Not Actvating

Hi,

I downloaded and installed the X Theme onto my wordpress site, but the cornerstone editor isn’t working. When I go into my customizer, there’s no drag and drop features or anything like that, just the basic editor, leaving me unable to do much.

Does anybody have any idea how to get it working?

Thanks.

Hey There,

Please provide us with your WordPress admin credentials so we can take a look on what’s going wrong. All the best!

Thanks, I’ve left them in the secure note.

Any updates?

Hi There,

Please avoid bumping on your own thread as it pushes it to the end of the queue.

You also forgot to provide your URL.

Please also provide your FTP credentials in case we need to check your installation.

Thank you

Hi,

I have the same issue as above. Pls let me know what you need from my end and where I should send the ftp details for you to have a look

Many thanks
Manuel

Hi manuel,

Make sure X is installed on

wp-content/themes/x

Not

wp-content/themes/x2

or

wp-content/themes/x/x

or anything different from wp-content/themes/x

If that does not help, please open a new thread explain your situation briefly and provide your Wp Admin Credentials and Ftp credentials in a secure note.

Thank you

Update - that has now resolved itself

Hi Joao,

thanks for the quick response. I was not clear in my question - apologies. I have the Pro theme, not X. So, where can I see the above function? Essentially, I’d like to see what is displayed in the video of the pro page, https://theme.co/pro/, where I can drag and drop or choose a template. Is that possible or do I need additional plugins?

Many thanks,
Manuel

Glad to hear it’s sorted, Manuel.

Cheers!