Cornerstone nor pro will open

I am trying to reopen a website that I recently closed. I have been using X. I was not able to get some functions to work on it, so I reinstalled WP and started over. I cannot get cornerstone to open at all. I loaded the trial of Pro, and it will not open either.

Hi @ClaudiaMcNeely,

Thanks for writing in.

I have tried to edit your page using cornerstone and it is working well.

Let us know if still it is not working and share us details on how to replicate the problem.

Thanks.

I go to ‘add post’ click on cornerstone and it just sits there. What am I doing wrong?

Hello There,

Can you give us screencast of the issue. I did try using a new post and it is also working. See this testing: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cFfefeDml2. Are we checking different thing? Please clarify.

Thank you. I didn’t name it and save it as a draft first. It is working now.

Glad you were able to figure it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.