Cornerstone - no menu present in site

Dear sirs, can you please help me solve the issue below that i have when trying to set up menus in X theme?

On my domain http://kyotomakersgarage.com/ i have set up a navbar in the page header. I have assigned a menu via Appearance -> Customize -> Menus. All worked ok when setting it up but now, if i go to Menus section again, it appears that no menu is present(no menu appears in the left sidebar). As you can see in the print screen https://gyazo.com/c7085a46f5da793fdec263a698d5e451 there is a menu set up. This is also confirmed in Appearance -> Menus as in this print screen https://gyazo.com/478492b33f6e1b56789aeb426728c2ab

The problem is that I want to set up WPML language switcher on this navbar and wpml plugin throws the same error as X theme : No menu present https://gyazo.com/ba15829de857536079972060c4b15112 . In these circumstances i can’t activate the language switcher on the navbar.

How can I solve this issue?
Thank you

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Have you tried syncing the menu first? It should be a WPML feature, please check this https://wpml.org/documentation/getting-started-guide/translating-menus/

And you may also provide your login credentials in a secure note, I can’t tell what’s causing this issue from your screenshots.

Thanks!

It seems indeed that the second language menu didn’t exist. Thanks!

You’re always welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.