Hello.
As requested I’m opening another ticket.
Cornerstone no longer works on my Wordpress installation.
I’m running WordPress 4.9.2 with X theme.
Is this a known issue and how can it be rectified?
Many thanks,
Marcus.
Hello.
As requested I’m opening another ticket.
Cornerstone no longer works on my Wordpress installation.
I’m running WordPress 4.9.2 with X theme.
Is this a known issue and how can it be rectified?
Many thanks,
Marcus.
Hi Marcus,
There is no known bug for the latest version of Wordpress and Cornerstone. I have done a local test and Cornerstone is loading fine.
Please try to clear your cache and load Cornerstone again. If the issue persists, you could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
Let us know how it goes!
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in! First of all, could you please try checking your server configurations.
You can install this plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-serverinfo/) then head over to Dashboard -> WP-Serverinfo to check your server information.
-Check your PHP version running on your server and make sure that you’re using PHP 5.6.32 or later version.
-PHP Max execution time we recommend at least 120 seconds or higher
Postname and save changes to regenerate your permalink settings.Also try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file which is at the root of your WordPress installation.
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );
You can add it before the following line:
/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */
If you’re using any caching plugins, make sure to disable it temporarily and if you’re using ClodFlare, please refer to the following article (https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/)
Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!
Hi there Jade.
I was a third plugin that was causing the problem. This issue is now resolved.
Many thanks for your help.
Glad to hear it’s sorted.
Cheers!
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.