The templates are loading (meaning I see only header & footer), but I can’t see any of the elements.
I’ve tried the transient cleaner and adding the memory lines to my wp-config file. I’ve also tried to open it on different browsers.
Any ideas?
The templates are loading (meaning I see only header & footer), but I can’t see any of the elements.
I’ve tried the transient cleaner and adding the memory lines to my wp-config file. I’ve also tried to open it on different browsers.
Any ideas?
It seems like a few of us are having this issue. I hope themeco fixes this soon.
@jclay12345 and @jetskihernia,
Thanks for writing in.
Yes, we are currently working on this problem. Please @jclay12345 share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup if it is the same problem with others. @jetskihernia would you mind opening also a new thread and share us your credentials so we could investigate further this situation. This would be great help for us and we could fix this quick as soon as possible.
Thank you so much. Don’t forget to set it as private reply.
Ok thanks. Here are my credentials…
I see there are potential causes in your site. First, please clear all caches and deactivate all optimizations plugins including Autoptimize. Test if the issue persists after that. Next (still keep optimization plugins disabled), I see you’re using Cloudflare plugin. Please disconnect your site from Cloudflare then check again if the issue persists. The last thing would be to try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.
If nothing helps, please give us FTP access.
Thanks.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.