Today I had my first problem ever with Cornerstone. When I edit a page or add an element is does save and tells me so, but on the website it doesn’t show. When I deactivate cornerstone ,it messes up the rest of my website, The menu letters get a new color and short code that I added using cornerstone before seems gibberish. Please help. When I reactivate the plugin it goes back to normal, but still can’t edit pages. I tried deleted the page and recreating it, still no luck.
my website is whiz.school
Hi There,
Please flush your cache, turn off your cache plugins for testing for plugin conflict and also update X to the latest version.
Thanks
done that , still no luck
I updated to Pro, now everything seems cool. Just sad that this became such an issue
Glad to hear you managed to solve it.
Thanks!