Cornerstone locked up after update

Hi, I’m running Wordpress 4.9.1 and the X-Child Theme. I upgraded Cornerstone and get the following screen whenever I try to edit a page through Cornerstone. My site seems to work fine and I can use the WordPress editor but I’d like to be able to use Cornerstone again. Any help?
Thanks,
MARK

I’m also having this problem when trying to add elements to my page. The black box appears and then the whole page just hangs. I have to exit to dashboard and try again. VERY frustrating!

Hi Guys,

Please try adding the code below in your wp-config.php file located at the root directory of your site.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You may add it before this line of code

/* That's all, stop editing! Happy blogging. */

Thanks

Hi Paul - thanks for replying.

I already have that code in my wp-config.php file. Are there any other solutions I can try?

Thanks!

@Loutopia

In that case, please create New topic and provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks

Paul, before inserting the code in my wp-config file I tried using Cornerstone on another machine and after a 20 second hang it started working. I came back to my MAC and am having the same problem. I inserted the code into my WP-Config and am still having the same problem. I have another site with X installed and can use Cornerstone fine with the Mac. I can’t figure out why the Mac works on 1 site but not the other and why the PC works on all sites.

Hi Mark,

In that case, please provide us login credentials in a secure note so we can take a closer look.

Thanks,

Hi there,

What page has this issue again? It works okay on my end.

Are you on shared hosting? If yes, then it could be affecting the performance of your site which also affects the loading process of the builder. Which could be random depending on the performance and traffic of other sites hosted on same machine where your site is.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.