Cornerstone loading

Hi,

Facing problems loading cornerstone properly, deactivated plugins still similar problem.

Please kindy advise.

Hi,

I will either face problem loading or refreshing.

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! I am getting this error when I edit a page with Cornerstone:
https://cartersolutions.com.sg/cornerstone-endpoint 500 (Internal Server Error)

The request returns error 500 (fatal error), and it’s could be related to security. Please contact your hosting provider and see if they can disable the security Or exclude that URL and all requests (all payload related to that URL ) from your security rules.

We also recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

We would loved to know if this has work for you. Thank you.

I have gotten my hosting provider to do a check on their end.

meanwhile, did I do this correctly?

Thanks

Hi There,

Yes, you have done it correctly. Can you ask your hosting provider to check your logs to see if there are any errors logged while executing Cornerstone editor.

Also make sure that you’re running PHP v5.6.x to avoid incompatibility issues with WordPress and other related plugins.

Another possible issue could be, that your hosting provider’s mod_security rules may have blocking the Cornerstone editor.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi,

I have done as instructed

  1. Include the above mention coding into wp config
  2. Hosting provider has updated the php to v5.6

At times, I am still facing loading issues…

Please kindly advise… thanks!

Hi There,

Upon checking your website it is still running:

Running PHP version: 5.5.35

Please update to 5.6

Thank you

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.