Cornerstone Loading ISSUESV 3

I have a pretty long large page in Cornerstone.


Some times, when I load it, this appears. If I keep refreshing, it eventually loads fine. I do not have cache.

Sometimes, the page loads, but nothing showing between the header and footer on the screen (yet all sections appear in sidebar?).

Could it be resources/ memoery? How to fix?

Thanks

Hello there,

We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

    define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
    define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line
/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

Sometimes, pressing the Skeleton button 2x on the left thin sidebar which is the squares below JS helps bring back the graphics

I hope this helps.

Didn’t help.

This happens a lot. What’s the issue here?

Also, what’s the issue here?

Also get this sometimes…so it’s loaded, but has that screen…

Thanks!

Hello There,

In one of your screenshots, I see a JS error. Would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
​
Thank you.

Ok; here you go.

Load it a few times, as result is often different…thanks! eventually, it loads, and it works!

Hi there,

It’s a performance issue, just navigating within admin is a bit slow. Are you on shared hosting?

You can improve its speed by turning on the Keep-Alive connection, but I can’t confirm if it’s on or off since it can’t be detected here https://www.giftofspeed.com/check-keep-alive/index.php?url=7watt.websitesbyphil.com

And for the meantime, please add this code to your child theme’s functions.php

add_action('cornerstone_before_custom_endpoint', 'do_shortinit' );
function do_shortinit () {
define('SHORTINIT',true);
}

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.