Cornerstone loading fully only intermittently

Hello, very appreciative of all the help I’ve gotten here, so thank you!

I am again troubleshooting Cornerstone. I have deactivated all plugins, cleared browser and hosting cache and also the cache is the X>settings.

When I do this sometimes Cornerstone will load fully, and sometimes not so I can’t make my edits. I called my hosting and am running my sql 5.6.

Is there any other conflict you see?

thank you! -M

Hi @meridith,

Thanks for writing in.

Upon checking your cornerstone it is working well. The only errors that I see is a mixed content warning and an error but I believe that it would cause any problem to your cornerstone.

In the link below, I tested your Cornerstone for the 4th time and it worked well.

https://www.screencast.com/t/ZBLxMhqqcemP

Hope it helps. Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

well thank you! I will see how it goes. maybe it’s a browser/internet issue. I will keep working on this. :slight_smile:

Thanks,

Happy to help any time!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.