Cornerstone Link Suggestions

Hey Theme.co,

it’s incredible what you have built with the Cornerstone editor, and I prefer the way the frontend editing works over every other WordPress page editor that I have tested.

There is a handful of things that I’d love to see in future versions:

  • Auto-completion for link creation (on buttons, images, and anything else, suggesting the pages)
  • Also, I appreciate the new fancy pro elements, but for some reason often they feel less capable than the old elements (Image Style “Rounded” - the border-radius did not work on the pro image element for me).

That’s all for now. Some feedback :slight_smile:

I’m looking forward to many more versions of Cornerstone and the X Theme.

Cheers,

Chris

PS. one more thing I’d like to add is more options in the image / media selection panel. A lot of other editors provide the option so we can choose which of the generated images we’d like to use in the template. That helps tremendously in reducing page load time. Right now I have to generate every size on my computer and upload it to the server by myself (even though WordPress then still generates like 4+ different sized versions of that image. Why not make it available to choose from those options in the media selector?

Thank you very much.

Hey There,

Thank you very much for your feedback.
We’ve added this as a feature request so it can be taken into consideration for future development.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.