Cornerstone layout distorted in Inspector

Am laying out a new home page for this site and it doesn’t show properly in Cornerstone. The client wants a tight design, not much white space. Am using mostly classic elements because to me the new ones are useless. Here is what I see in Cornerstone:

The top ticker and the revolution slider doesn’t normally show, but the columns should line up at least. Why is there no new slider element? I tried the new widget element and that made the whole thing much worse.

Here is what it should look like:

I can, but don’t want to, work like this, but don’t want the client to have to find his/her way through this to edit. How can I get this back on track?

Hello There,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using a caching plugin? Cornerstone should have display almost exactly the same as the live view. Unless due to caching, you would see a slight difference or re alignment of the columns. Could you please provide the url of the page in question so that we can investigate and give your further response to this issue?

Regards.

Thank you, yes, here is the URL:
http://dev2018.fcpp.org/
And as far as I know there is no caching plugin installed.

Hi There,

Please turn off all plugins beside Cornerstone and test it again.

If the issue persists, please provide your admin credentials in a secure note.

Thanks

I deactivated a Search and Filter plugin and the page fell back into place. Thanks.

Glad to hear it’s sorted.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.