Cornerstone Launch Icons

Thank you for your expertise,as this is my first support post.

My Problem:
#1.) Problem Solved
#2) Problem Solved.
#3.) I only have three icons when I launch X:
Options, Template & Content.
Shouldn’t there be more? Like header/footer,etc?

What I’ve Tried:
While watching X-Theme tutorials on Youtube, I’ve noticed some X users have more icons when they launch.
I currently have just the three aforementioned. Am I missing something?

*After getting to know X better, I now see why people are NUTS over this theme.
Worth Every Penny!

P.S. It’s funny how many problems you solve on your own just as soon as you post something to support.
:wink:

(**Pardon my noobness. Any faux pas are unintentional.
Cheers!)

Hello @GenXRemembers,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Header and Footer builder is available only on Pro Theme. Regarding the problem you are facing, please take a look at the solution mentioned in following thread:

In case issue persists, please share website URL, admin details, FTP details in a secure note.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,
Thanks for your response.:diamonds: I’ll try that asap.
One more thing for clarity’s sake,
is the WP “Customizer” & X “Cornerstone” the same thing?
Like does Cornerstone replace the standard Customizer when you install X,
& that’s why when I click on it, i just get a spinning circle-X logo?

Thanks again for your help.

GenX

Hi There,

Thanks for updating the thread!

Yes both WordPress customizer and cornerstone theme options are same. To access the feature easily we have added it to cornerstone. It just replaces WP customizer.

Hope this is clear!

Thanks

I’m having this same problem. I only have 3 icons on the launch scree - OPTIONS, TEMPLATES, CONTENT. But my license shows I have pro. Can you help me access the header and footer builders? I’m very excited to try them.

Did you install Pro after converting the license?

… well now I feel like an idiot. LOL . I thought I had installed it since it was so much more robust than the X-theme I previously used but no… it was not PRO. Now installed and I’m exploring how to do stuff. TY

No worries! We hope you enjoy Pro!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.