Cornerstone keeps loading on some pages

Hey,

on some pages (i used some templates from the another of mine) my cornerstone editor keeps loading.

PHP and wordpress version are the latest.

thats the site: https://dharma-funding.solutions/

any idea?

Best regards,

Nik

Hello Nik,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your setting, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thx, I added a secure note

Hey Nikolaus,

The given credentials are not working, please double-check and update them with the correct ones. In the meantime, I highly suggest that you run through the common issues troubleshooting my colleague gave.

Thank you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hey Nikolaus,

It still doesn’t work on our end.

Hey Nikolaus,

There is a conflict in your page. Please save your page as a template, then delete sections one by one. Delete a section then reload the builder. The last section you delete that loads Cornerstone is the element containing the conflict. Inspect the element for Javascript codes and remove codes to test. Also, remove unnecessary codes in the elements.

Hey Nikolaus,

I deactivated all 3rd party plugins and Cornerstone works. Previously, we mentioned that you test for common issues. One of which is testing for a plugin conflict. Kindly deactivate the plugins again and activate them one by one to test. If the conflicting plugin is found, please report it to the plugin developer.

You mentioned that if you save the page as draft, you can edit the page in Cornerstone. That means there is a permalink conflict. One of the plugins could be affecting the permalink setup.