I have a fresh install of X theme pro and when trying to open cornerstone i keep getting the error message saying that there is a front end conflic?.. I have no other plugins open other than the rev slider!!..
Can anyone help?
I have a fresh install of X theme pro and when trying to open cornerstone i keep getting the error message saying that there is a front end conflic?.. I have no other plugins open other than the rev slider!!..
Can anyone help?
Hi there,
Thanks for writing in.
That message also means that your site is slow when it comes to loading the preview. Not always related to script conflict, but I like to check it too. Would you mind providing your site’s URL and admin login credentials in a secure note?
Thanks!
Thanks for this have sent!
Hi,
It was a cashe issue, I cleared the cache of wp super cache and cornerstone seems to work fine now.
Kindly check in your end.
Thanks