Cornerstone issues loading

Hi guys,

I just updated today to the following :

5.11 X
4.8.2 Wordpress
2.06 Cornerstone

All was working this morning before update. Installed updates and now I get a spinning black square icon to edit my pages in cornerstone.

Site appears to be working to the world. no issues. I just can’t edit my pages.

www.discoparties.com.au

I have cleared my cache in Safari and no change.

I have also deactivated all plugins except cornerstone.

— Ok… it works now under Chrome… any ideas why not in Safari?

Hi there,

Would you please kindly make sure that you check for possible plugin conflicts by deactivating plugins one by one and checking the case?

Also if you have a Custom Javascript code please kindly remove that for double checking.

If the problem persists kindly get back to us with the URL/User/Pass of your website to follow up the case.

Thank you.