Cornerstone Issue with new update

Please help! Cornerstone failed to install during last update, Wordpress disabled cornerstone.php, Manual install of Cornerstone did not take either. Some admin pages (plugins, themes, etc.) no longer work due to this bug.

Hello @simplysondi,

Thanks for asking and sharing details. I am unable to replicate this problem on my local and production server setup. I that regards can you please share bit more information on your hosting environment and the setup? I turned on the WordPress debug mode and in normal setup it should display error message on 500 page. But I don’t see that in your case, I also tried looking for the generated log file i.e debug.log under /wp-content/ directory but it’s not there. In that regards it seems that error messages are getting suppressed. Please get in touch with your hosting provider and find out whether or not there is any restriction on your account considering the fact that they are better placed to diagnose.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.