Cornerstone issue with my unpublished builder page

As you can see, at 1200PX its skewed to the left. At Base breakpoint it skews to the left and is at 74.33%
It’s not fixed. i don’t know how to fix this as i’m not a web developer.

Hello @Cashvelt,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password
  • Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thanks, I’m not a web deigner in the common issues I don’t see anything that makes sense. I also use 2-factor authentication for my login. I will put the information in securely. Also the page is not published. my idea is to have it as a link I can send to custom bulders to view it on my website, but not for public consumption. it under pages, Custom Builder - draft.

Hey Heather,

The login credentials you posted are not working. Please double check and provide the correct credentials.

Thanks.

we may need to do a screen share. The login information IS correct. Google Captcha is enabled, even I can’t bypass that, it will send me an email to to verify my password.

Hello Heather,

In the meantime, please check your Row element Layout Template settings. It needs to have 1 column only.

Kindly let us know how it goes.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.