Cornerstone Issue - Using WP Engine

ERROR: A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.

Brand new fresh install of X, and no custom plugins or anything. I’ve been on live chat with WPEngine now for about an hour, and they have no idea what it is. Everything is updated, etc.

I’ve tried everything I can think of. Still nothing. Does anyone have any ideas? WP Engine doesn’t seem to know what it could be either. I left my login details in a secure note. Thanks in advance!

WOW, what is going on? Not even ONE reply from support? There has been a LOT of people complaining about this, and not one answer from anyone from Theme.co. We all have clients and people WE need to answer to, and a quick update or post would go a long way. Even if it was just to say “We know about the issues, and we are working on them.” - But not getting anything is very frustrating.

The issue with cornerstone is all over the forums, facebook groups, etc. At least say SOMETHING to us. A lot of people are getting very frustrated. You brag about your great support, but you can’t send out a simple tweet, facebook message or forum message about this???

Hi There,

First of all, avoid bumping on your own thread because it pushes it to the end of the queue. That is why we are taking so long to reply you, we are actually taking around 24h to reply each topic at this launching phase, but when you bump on your own thread before your turn you go back to the end of the line.

Regarding your site it does work fine on my end, I tested on Chrome and Firefox PC, I have tested your page test and sample post and both worked fine.

Please let us know which browser and device you are using while experiencing the issue.

Thank you