Cornerstone issue revisted

Hi there,

Ive been having Cornerstone issue’s ever since I initially installed the X theme.
I tried the recommendations that the replier posted in the link below.

I don’t know hoe to reply since there doesn’t seem to be a button for that, which is why I created a new topic.
I don’t know how to accomplish # 6 and # 7.

I can give any credential’s to my site if someone would be kind enough to assist.

Would truly appreciate it.

Thank you very much!

Hi @Epilepsyanrme.lifest.

Thanks for writing in.

We could help you with the step number 6. You could share us your FTP credentials in a secure note.

For step 7, It would be best that you will contact your hosting provider because usually, hosting provider does not permit manual increase of PHP memory limit.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Im not too sure what the problem is/was, but I was using Safari when Cornerstone didn’t work, but when I tried using Google Chrome, Cornerstone popped up.

Is there any reasoning behind this? Is it because maybe Im not updated to the latest mac os? Im currently on Yosemite.

Many thanks!

Hello There,

Cornerstone and Safari is not working quite well. It could be because an out dated Safari has issues compared to the updated Chrome browser. We rarely use Safari in our local testing servers. We always recommend to use Firefox or Chrome for faster and reliable workflow when editing or creating a page with Cornerstone.

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.