Cornerstone Issue - Pages Not Editable

Hi - Cornerstone pages are not editable for me. The pages load endlessly with a cycling load wheel.

I have read and tried all of the various solutions found in the forum for similar topics, such as clearing cache, disabling plug ins, deleting plug ins, deleting and reloading Cornerstone, etc, and would like to get some administrator help.

Please let me know next steps.

Thanks!

Hey @AdminRLCG ,

Thanks for reaching out!

Since you are done with the basic troubleshooting procedures and the issue still persists. Would you mind sharing your admin credentials so that we can check your backend settings properly? To do that, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi Marc - yes will do in a bit. Thanks!

Hello @AdminRLCG,

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Hi - I sent the user name and login in. Will share the log in url in a moment too.

Hello @AdminRLCG,

Thanks for sharing the login details, I went ahead and checked some pages and it seems that the page builder is working fine at my end. It might be the issue of the browser cache I would suggest you please clear your browser cache and then check it again. If the issue still persists please I would suggest you please let us know which browser you are using and its version.

I have tested it on Google Chrome 100.0.4896.127.

Thanks

Thanks. I primarily use Safari but also had an issue with Firefox. I will try again and let you know. I am also updating PHP by the way. I appreciate your help!

Hey @AdminRLCG,

Great and let us know how it goes on your end.

Thank you.

Hi Marc - I continue to have the issue. It occurs across multiple browsers - Safari, Firefox, Brave and Chrome. It also occurs on two linked Apple computers, for what that is worth. Please see the below screenshot:

NBY the way, Brave and Chrome were the latest versions and they were both clean installs.

Hi @AdminRLCG,

I have checked all the pages in different browsers like Chrome, Firefox, Edge, Safari using the online testing tool but it seems loading perfectly fine. I would suggest you check in another machine in the same network and different networks and let us know how that worked for you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.