Cornerstone Issue: A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading

I’m running into the issue where I can’t use cornerstone. It loads for each page, but the “A conflict on the front end of your site has prevented the preview from loading.” error appears.

I do not caching or cloudflare active.
PHP is the latest version from the host

I’ll add the site as a note

Thank you!

Hi,

You can change it in Dashoboard > Profile > Preferences > Account > Username

With regards to cornerstone, is it happening on one specific page or all pages?

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

If that doesn’t help, kindly provide us your wordpress admin login in Secure Note

Thanks

It was one of the plugins. Thank you!

Glad you were able to figure it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.