Cornerstone isn't working

Hi there,

Although there are many similar posts around I can’t seem to sollte this, hoping that you can help…

I have purchased X-Theme yesterday and have tried editing pages with cornerstone multiple times.

My problem is that the cornerstone editor won’t open, it just keeps loading and loading and loading no matter how long I wait.

I have tried deactivating all other plugins, using another browser, reinstalling the demo-theme etc. but nothing seems to help.

I have also read that it could be a memory-issue (?), but I have hardly used any of my webspace.

What can I do?

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!
We are really sorry that you are facing issue with our product.
Seems you have tried all the way possible to work on this, and didn’t get any result. To help you on this, can you please send us your website URL with admin login in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks!

Hi,

I tried Cornerstone and it seems to work fine on my end.

May I know what browser are you using. I tried it in Chrome.

Thanks

Oh wow, Chrome works fine! :slight_smile:

I’m usually using Safari and have also tried Firefox, both without luck… .

Thanks for your help!

You’re welcome! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.