Cornerstone is Sooooo Slow

I want to like X theme. I really do. The layout is simple and intuitive, but I dang near can’t use it because it’s just so slow. I run a news publication and we are uploading articles hourly. Every time I want to edit a page in Cornerstone I have to load Cornerstone and it take anywhere from 15 seconds to minutes to load the “Content” section–if it even loads at all–which it hasn’t been doing for the last few days.

I haven’t downloaded any plugins since it was working last, and I’ve deactivated all the plugins I got in the lsat several months, but the editor still won’t load. When it used to load it would tell me that there may be a conflicting script issue because it took so long to load. Not trying to be difficult, I promise–I just partnered with some ticket affiliates but I can’t go in and place the referral codes in because I can’t edit any of my pages.

I’d also like to know if there’s anything I can do about site speed from X Theme’s end, because my site is running significantly slower as a whole since I started running through X Theme.

Hi There,

See this error:

You could try testing for a plugin conflict to see if a plugin cause this error. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.