Cornerstone is ruining my birthday

TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY… and I’m here trying to fix this site! :frowning:

CORNERSTONE HELP! Created a new page and the content shows up while I’m logged into admin but is a blank page (except for title) when not logged in. I don’t see anything in the forum. HELP… please!
wp 4.9.4
x 4.3.4
Cornerstone: 3.0.4
php: 7
PHP Memory limit: 512mb

I’ve purged Cloudflare cache and tried putting content in as Classic Raw, Classic Text and (new) Text

I’ve deactivated 3rd party plugins and testing incognito mode of chrome

I can enter text onto the page (non cornerstone) and it works.

Please help!

Can you link the website? So I can try to help out.

Hi Tyree,
I took it out of cornerstone so that I could go out to dinner with my family and have content showing. This is the page I was working on.

Thanks so much,

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.