I have two sites with the x theme and the new one I just bought cornerstone is just giving me a skeleton view. The first works find so I don’t what the problem because I got rid of the plugins and it is still not working.
Hi there @BeyondToday,
Thanks for writing in!
- When you load Cornerstone do you see any error messages?
- Have you checked your hosts error log to see if any fatal errors have been reported?
- Is the site hosted with the same host as the site that works without any errors?
- Are you using Cloudflare, if so can you try disabling Cloudflare please.
Thanks!
Uh oh!
An unidentifiable error is preventing the live preview from loading. Switching to Skeleton Mode.
I’m not sure how to check the hosts errors.
No it is by godaddy the one that does not work, and the working one is by siteground with cloudflare active.
I paused cloudflare still nothing.
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! Have you check out and applied this tip already:
https://xthemetips.com/using-cloudflare-rocket-loader-with-x-pro-and-x5/928/
To assist you better with this issue, would you mind providing us the url of your site with login credentials so we can take a closer look? This is to ensure that we can provide you with a tailored answer to your situation. Once you have provided us with your URL, we will be happy to assist you with everything.
To do this, you can create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password
Thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.