Cornerstone is not loading on my site at all. I am all updated. It just shows the loading page and never actually works. Help!
Hey There,
Please provide us with your WordPress admin login credentials so we can take a look.
In the meantime you could try to delete Cornerstone and reinstall to make sure no files are corrupted.
Moved to secure note.
Hello,
I clicked Purge Cache on your Wordpress top admin bar and tried to edit your home page with Cornerstone and it does work.

Please clean your browser cache and test it again.
Thank you
I Cleared the cache in Google Chrome, clicked “Purge Cache” in the wordpress bar, and tried a different browser. Then I tried a different computer. It only shows the loading sign for the homepage and does not load for me. I’m sorry but I don’t know what I’m doing wrong and I need to edit the site!
Hi There,
I’m a different staff and I was able to edit your homepage using Cornerstone. This should be a temporary caching issue on your side.
Thanks!