Cornerstone interface changed causes some problem. Please help

Dear Support,

I have noticed that the change of Cornerstone interface today, it has caused some problems on my website (www.meetmyguide.com):

#1
The Connector Style in Classic Feature List (used to call Feature List) let the dashed line go through the content of the feature list items. I have many pages affected by the bug/error, you can see one of the examples at meetmyguide.com/taroko-national-park-classic/. I couldn’t figure out how to solve.

#2
Classic Accordion: I was able to make the Accordion content starts hide unless it’s clicked to show. But now it all starts open even though I set the option of Starts Open “off” in the setting. I do not how to fix it. I also have many pages affected. You can see the example at meetmyguide.com/taroko-national-park-classic/.

Please help ASAP. It’s very important for me to fix them as it affects our design. Thank you.

Hi there,

You are using the version 3.0.4 of the Cornerstone plugin with the older version of the theme which is not compatible. Please back up your website and update the theme to version 6.0.4.

After that, please go to X > Settings and click on the Clear Style Cache button and also purge any kind of cache plugin that you might have.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.