Cornerstone installation triggering Fatal Error

Can you help? Installing x theme cornerstone to finish activating x theme on site when activating pliugin I just get this message:

Fatal error : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined method ReflectionType::getName() in /home/sites/19b/9/92afcf778b/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php:106 Stack trace: #0 [internal function]: Themeco\Cornerstone\Plugin->Themeco\Cornerstone{closure}(Object(ReflectionParameter)) #1 /home/sites/19b/9/92afcf778b/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php(117): array_map(Object(Closure), Array) #2 /home/sites/19b/9/92afcf778b/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php(137): Themeco\Cornerstone\Plugin->create(’\Themeco\Corner…’) #3 /home/sites/19b/9/92afcf778b/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php(73): Themeco\Cornerstone\Plugin->resolve(’\Themeco\Corner…’) #4 /home/sites/19b/9/92afcf778b/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php(44): Themeco\Cornerstone\Plugin->setup_services(‘is_admin’) #5 /home/sites/19b/9/92afcf778b/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/ in /home/sites/19b/9/92afcf778b/public_html/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/Plugin.php on line 106

I have disabled gutenberg. I am not hugely technical so hoping someone can guide simply so I can get resolved? Site frontend is not down.

Thanks Fiona

Hey Fiona,

This is a known issue with PHP versions below version 7.4. Please contact your web host to upgrade your PHP version to 7.4.

Thanks.

Thanks I will ask!

You are most welcome.

Hi, I actually have 7.4 installed. They can upgrade but do you think there is something else going on? Is there a way to share the website log in and for you to have a look? It is a staging site right now. Thanks in advance.

Hello Fiona,

We would love to check your staging site area if you can share with us your login details, that would be great. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Thanks.

Hi, I really appreciate the help. We have managed to resolve the issue (or rather the host did) so I have the theme fully installed. Many thanks for the help :+1:

Hi Fiona,

Glad to know that you are able to resolve the issue.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.