Cornerstone instability and load errors

Hey X,

It seems that with every Cornerstone update, there are just more and more errors and instability issues. Am unable to load the Cornerstone builder and have tried all recommended options in recommend by other similar topics. These include:

  1. Have tried deactivating all plugins and testing each - no luck
  2. Have tried purging/deleting the cache - no luck
  3. Have tried running on the main X theme instead of the trial theme - no luck

Have included screenshot below and have included WP login credentials in a secure note. I have a product launch on Thursday so your urgent attention to this would be greatly appreciated. I would also like to note that the “classic feature list” shortcode is also now displaying incorrectly for some reason.


Hey @matthewmurphyau,

I checked your site and Cornerstone works.

First, I opened your home page. Cornerstone works without giving an error message.

I double checked if maybe there’s an issue with saving so I edited your first text. I added a dash before and after it. I left it that way so you could see.

To triple check, I created a test page https://happymammoth.co/x-support-test/. No issues also.

Please clear all caches including browser cache then check again. Also try incognito mode and other browsers.

I understand it is frustrating to see the errors but it is easy to blame Cornerstone since it is the one not working. In reality, there are factors that could affect page builders in general and one of those is caching. I’m not saying you should not use caching. What I mean is, you should understand how caching works because it can cause issues even outside of page builders.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.