Cornerstone inline slider not working in x-pro theme

Hey there,

I have updated the PRO theme to Version: 5.1.4, after updating the theme I can see a lot of new elements in the cornerstone editor but the inline-player is not behaving as expected, instead, the slides are being shown as lists.
I even tried clearing all the script errors that were occurring due to other plugins on the staging version of the site, but still, the inline-slider isn’t working.

Please help me out with this, if there is already any open topic on it please let me know about it.
It will be highly appreciated.

Hello @klevur,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi @prakash_s,

Thanks for your quick response.

I have added all the information in a secure note under the post description, please check them and let me know if you find anything which is breaking or conflicting with the theme.
Also, you can see the second section on the page which is having troubles, not behaving as it expects to be.

Thanks.

Hi @klevur,

I am also not able to find the culprit to the issue, It could be a plugin conflict with your website. To investigate further to your issue, it would be best if you could provide us with a staging area where we can test everything without breaking your live website. Once the staging area is up, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Access

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @marc_a,

I have added the staging area credentials in the secure note of this ticket, it’s the fresh version of the live site.
Please let me know when you find anything here.

Thanks.

Hey @klevur,

I was about to check your website and it is throwing 502 error. It would be best if you could contact your hosting provider to help you fix the 502 error so that we can check again your staging area.

Let us know how it goes.

Hi @marc_a,

I was able to resolve the slider issue by upgrading the WordPress version to the newest one and now the slides are visible as they should be.

But it still has the issues like the next and previous buttons are not working.

I have reset the staging site, it is now the fresh version of the production site. If you still see 502 error, try refreshing it multiple times, it should be good to go.

Thanks.

Hi @klevur,

I have checked your website and found the issue you described. It seems there might be some different reasons behind your issue. I would like to suggest troubleshooting the following common issue to help us to recognize the reason.

1.Theme Related Issue
2.Plugin Conflict
3.Theme Update related issue
4.Child Theme Related issue
5.CSS/JS Customization
6.Disabling Cache
7.Disabling CDN

If you discover that an issue is coming from a custom code or 3rd party plugin, kindly consult with a developer or contact the plugin author. Please note that we do not provide support for custom codes and 3rd party plugins.
NOTE: After deactivating all the plugins, please check once by clearing type cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

Hey @tristup,

I was able to resolve this issue, it was a plugin with was creating JS conflicting. I have fixed it and now everything is working fine.

Thanks for your constant help.
Appreciate it!!

Hi @klevur,

Great and you’re welcome! If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.