This new version of cornerstone is horrendous. I am just trying to make my site work and you are making me spend all my time fixing things that were not broke before.
Why can you not see the formatting of the text in classic mode anymore. Everything is so much more complicated now and the learning curve is astronomical and you have no documentation that I can see.
Why can I not put in an inline image in the text box anymore? I cannot find any of the options that we used to have with text.
If you can give me some information or direction I really need some help.
Terrible move with the cornerstone update. You are supposed to add things that work. Not remove the working aspects and replace them with incomprehensible substitutes. I have no time to learn the new stuff since I cannot even do what was possible before.
Will have to consider going to the competition. Really sad. And your support is not up to the challenge of dealing with this.
John



