Cornerstone & InfiniteWP conflict

I have received the following information from the InfiniteWP wordpress management software support

"When you do Reload Data on your panel, IWP will run site transient hook to fetch the updates from your WordPress sites.
It looks like Cornerstone plugin is also doing the same process when it has some update. As a result, IWP is failing to get home page URL
home_page_url() on null in /home/kramerbev/www/www/wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/classes/admin/class-updates.php on line 135.

Could you please contact the plugin developers regarding this issue and get it fixed.

Note: Updating the Cornerstone plugin on your site from WordPress Dashboard will fix the reload data issues on your admin panel.

Cheers!
Asvin"

Is this something that can be looked into please. currently the ‘only’ solution is for me to update Cornerstone to a non-stable version

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

What version of the cornerstone is installed? I remember this issue but from old versions and fixed in next versions. Hence, the only solution is updating it.

Thanks!

I was on various versions of cornerstone as I host multiple sites… I did update and the problem went away

BUT, now that 2.1.4 is out the problem is back again.

Basically, if there is a cornerstone update waiting to happen, it kills my connection in InfiniteWP. I’ll attach screen shots below

Hi there,

You mean the thread’s issue is now fixed, but the InfiniteWP issue is back?

Have you tried contacting InfiniteWP and get the details about the error? It’s between them and your site, and I need to know what’s cornerstone contribution to this issue.

Thanks!

I suggest you read the original post above as I think you are confused.

It was InfiniteWP that requested I contact you, and that the problem related to Cornerstone updates using transient hooks.

The last thing I need right now is a ‘not my problem, speak to the other developer’ battle

Hi @scotbaston,

I was able to figure out why that null error was happening and it’s been corrected for the next update. What that’s released, you may need to do the update through the site dashboard directly, or manually, as it will still interfere with InfiniteWP until Cornerstone is on the next version.

Thank you so much!

trying to keep 20+ X/Pro sites up to date was becoming troublesome. This will make everything much easier again

Thank you

Glad to hear we managed to help!

Cheers

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.