Cornerstone in Pro Version

The website I am working on is TodaysNewsCenter.com. I purchased the Pro version and was wondering how I install Cornerstone for my website? I don’t see it as one of the extensions on my Pro Dashboard

Hi there @carsites,

Thanks for writing in!

Cornerstone isn’t required in Pro, what you know as Cornerstone is called the Content Builder, while the interface and the elements are the same as X (at the time of writing), in Pro the Content Builder powers and has become part of the core underlying technology and architecture.

Thanks!

Hi Jack,

How do I get to the Content Builder? When I launch Pro through my WP site dashboard, I see Theme Options, Templates, Headers, Content, and Footers. If I go to Headers or Footers, it looks like I can create or edit both of those. When I click on the Content section to launch it, it says no content found. Is that the Content Builder? If not, how do I get to the Content Builder?

Thanks,
Veronica

Hi Veronica,

You need first to create a page or a post, than you will be able to see the content on Pro > Launch > Content.

Alternatively, once the page is already created you can access Pro > Edit page.

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.