Cornerstone Importing Old Versions of Image

Hi there,

When I go to create a new blog post, I upload images to the Wordpress Media Library, and then add them to my post in Cornerstone. This usually works fine, but this time for some reason when I add the image into my post in Cornerstone, it’s adding an old, different and deleted version of the image instead of the one that is currently in Media Library. Do you know why this might be?

I’ve tried restarting my computer, clearing my caches in WP, deleting and re-uploading the images etc. already.

Thanks,

Hello @vancouverwithlove,

Thanks for writing in! Please go to Cornerstone > Settings > System and hit the “Clear Style Cache”. This should clear the Cornerstone cache and test the image again in the builder.

If this is not helping, please provide with us your WP details so that we can investigate. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Thanks a lot Ruenel, that seems to have fixed the issue. What a relief! :slight_smile:

Hi @vancouverwithlove,

You’re welcome and we’re glad that my colleague was able to help you with your issue. If you have any other concerns or clarifications regarding our theme features, feel free to open up a new thread.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.