Cornerstone image loading issues

Cornerstone loads slower after the update, I’m getting lots of the same problems others have mentioned: Slow or failed previews, spinning loaded, it loads on retry. The confounding part is image loading. The preview in the edit screen shows the image, but not in the full page preview, and even after saving it does not render on the full page. Used to work just fine, same plugins, etc.

Also, I’ve tried editing old classic elements such as code snipppet, and I cannot find the actual block to edit. All the other dimensions like the background color are there, but I cannot change the actual code. Nor does there seem to be equivalents in the New Elements, we still need the functions of the Classic Elements. Pages with the classic elements created before the upgrade render fine, but I cannot edit Elements at all. What am I doing wrong? Or is this all related to the image rendering problem?

Hi,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password

All the best!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.