Cornerstone - iframe YouTube

Good morning,

I am writing to you because I have updated all the videos on the pages of our site. In particular, I have embedded the YouTube iframe in Video Embedded: this shows by default the message “Please accept marketing cookies to be able to see the video.”.

Unfortunately, however, this methodology does not work only on three different pages of our site: the “About Us” page, the webinar “How to measure the ROI of a CRM project” and the article "Are you looking for a new CRM? three best CRMs ".

I tried to compare the pages but I could not find any discrepancies, I then observed the uploads of the videos in question, but unfortunately I did not find the solution here too. For safety, I tried to embed the iframe of the video in which the cookie acceptance notice does not appear on another page, and it works correctly: so I think, at this point, that the problem is with the page itself and / or related in Cornerstone.

Here are two examples:

• Page where the video is viewed correctly: https://www.opensymbol.it/customer-experience/ (if the user has not yet accepted the marketing cookies, the user does not see the video but reads “Please accept the marketing cookies to be able to watch this video” and if he accepts the marketing cookies, then he will see the video) .
  • Page where the video is viewed without accepting marketing cookies: https://www.opensymbol.it/chi-siamo/ (here the video can be seen even if the user has not yet accepted the marketing cookies and the warning does not appear, although the iframe has been entered in the same way).

Can you please check? I think it may be a Cornerstone problem, because we had some video and cornerstone problems a while ago.
Can you please check?
NB: obviously to see what I say, don’t accept cookies.

I await your reply. Have a nice day.
Best regards,
Federica

Hello Federica,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concern, we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot common issue before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.