Cornerstone Iframe issue

What’s the best way to edit a embedded iframe in Cornerstone page/post. My problem is that as soon as I save the (iframe><\iframe> in a text, content area, raw content, classic text, (ELEMENTS) etc. I am unable to edit it in the case I need to change the source or the dimensions (height/width) on iFrame.

My workaround at the moment is rebuilding the whole section from scratch. Any idea on how I can successfully add/edit iFrame code within Cornerstone?

Hi there,

If the iFrame code is a valid HTML code you should not have any problems editing it if you add the iframe code to the Classic Raw Element.

Would you please give us more context about the problem you are experiencing with a way that we can access and see the issue to be able to follow up?

You can always use the HTML MarkUp Validator services to know if your given iFrame code is correct or not:

https://validator.w3.org/

Thank you.

1 Like

Hi @christopher.amirian thanks for your reply, its interesting, i checked on the validator.w3.org page and I get this

500 Can’t connect to [iframe src="https:]:80

all the iframe embedded code I copy and pasted from Mixer or Twitch…

When I paste this code on my page or post it works, how ever I am unable to edit once and I save it, even if I keep the cornerstone editor window opened.

Any ideas for a workaround?

Hi There,

In case if the builder breaks when loading or if you cannot edit, you can always switch to skeleton mode and access it’s content.

Hope that helps.

1 Like

hi @mldarshana, I’ll try that. Thank you.

Let us know how it goes!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.