Cornerstone has stopped working on homepage page

Hi,

After trying to make get the site displaying correctly on IE/Edge we have lost the ability to use cornerstone. The styling has also been altered and the header is not displaying and now we can’t undo it.

If I create new pages everything works perfectly.

My developer has tried to debug but we can’t find the problem.

Could you take a quick look and let me know if you can see the problem?

I know he edited the child theme files but we have rolled back earlier but we still with this issue.

Any help would be much appreciated as I really don’t want to redo the page.

Sonop Famrs

Thanks,
Thom

I solved it. Thanks.

Glad you were able to figure it out :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.