Cornerstone hangs on loading logo when trying to edit pages

I have just recently updated to the latest version of X with cornerstone. I have searched the forums for a solution but none of them have worked. I have deactivated all of the plugins, reset browser caches but still nothing changes it just hangs on the cornerstone logo and I can’t edit any pages. Super disappointed with this update as I can not update any of my pages.

Sam

Hello Sam,

Thanks for writing in! It http://www.thxtxngxfxxndxtxxn.cxm/ the site in question? I have inspected the page and I could not see any caching plugin or CloudFlare installed in your site. There should not be a problem after you have updated the theme. This seems just a browser cache issue. Please clear your browsing cache or just use private browsing mode since you already mentioned that you cleared your browser cache already.

If still the logo is just loading, you maybe experiencing PHP memory limit exhaustion. Please be advised that a loading screen would probably because you have exhausted your PHP memory limit. By default, WordPress will attempt to increase memory allocated to PHP to 40MB (code is at the beginning of /wp-includes/default-constants.php) for single site and 64MB for multisite, so the setting in wp-config.php should reflect something higher than 40MB or 64MB depending on your setup.

To increase your WP memory limit, please follow the instructions here:
https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

or simply edit your wp-config.php file and add this lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

I added the code to the wp-config.php file and it worked! Thanks!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.