Cornerstone Hacked

Hello Support,

I use Wordfence to protect my WP sites and I just ran it on my X theme and it came back with the below report. So it looks like I will need to delete the cornerstone plugin and then reinstall it again.

Have you seen Cornerstone hacked like this before?

I got cornerstone inculded with my X Theme - how can I get a virus free copy of it to install again?

I look forward to your reply.

Many thanks,
Christian

The infection type is: A backdoor known as kidslug.
The infection type is: A backdoor known as gpcr
A backdoor known as YXNz.
The infection type is: A malicious file uploader known as odbc.
The infection type is: A defacement page known as HackBanner.
The infection type is: A backdoor known as PO.ST.
The infection type is: A malicious file uploader known as alphabet.

wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/a3a7.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/a4bb.php
wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/.move.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/shortcodes/toc.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/.grab.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/0279.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/0627.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/19f5.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/1a0d.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/1a1c.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/1cdc.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/21fc.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/3625.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/3b84.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/4067.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/44b6.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/51ed.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/5557.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/687b.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/6ee9.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/70a4.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/871d.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/9d9e.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/a993.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/a9df.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/afa4.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/b6af.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/bad0.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/bcac.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/cdcf.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/ce3d.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/d02b.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/d076.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/df08.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/df2b.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/df37.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/e0e8.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/e123.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/e541.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/f50f.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/fa66.php
content/plugins/cornerstone/includes/views/builder/ffcf.php

content/themes/x/framework/functions/global/admin/.helperty.php
content/themes/x/framework/legacy/cranium/footers/output/_bak/.utf8.php

Hey @Dilligaf,

Please login to your server through FTP and go to your plugins folder and delete the Cornerstone folder. After that, in your WP Admin menu, go to X > Overview and X will reinstall Cornerstone automatically for you.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.