Cornerstone Goes Blank a Few Seconds into Editing

I’m having an issue with Cornerstone. When I try and create or edit a post or page at www.guysdrinkingbeer.com, the post or page goes blank after a few seconds. I have the current versions of X (5.2.2) and Cornerstone (2.1.3). I have also:

Disabled my caching plugin and cleared all cache

Cleared my browser cache

Tested for a plugin conflict (negative)

Added this to wp-config.php:
define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

Sadly, none of the above works. I do have one theory, as this is an issue when I use the Customizer, however I can get that screen to come back. I am currently running an ad script in my tag. Could that be causing the problem when it loads during Cornerstone and Customizer editing?

If not, I’m open to other fixes and would happily provide login credentials if you need them.

Thanks,

Karl

Hey,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

– Link to your site
– WordPress Admin username / password

Don’t forget to select Set as private reply. This ensures your information is only visible to our staff.

Hi there,

Thank you for getting back to us with the website information. I have checked your website and disabled all plugins except Cornerstone and it worked fine. I activated all plugins again as it seems to be a live website.

Kindly deactivate all plugins except Cornerstone and activate them one by one and check the editor. Continue the process to be able to find the plugin which is responsible for the conflict and avoid using that.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.