Cornerstone Glitches

Hello I have 2 problems with Cornerstone at this time, I’ve attached images to help explain my problems.

  1. Icons is cornerstone admin panel do not show up. I can’t tell what icons to use or click.

  2. Classic Feature box is not placing the icon to the left of the text like I udes to have. Icon is now on top left.

Please let me know what i can do about these problems.

Best,
Nate

Hi There,

Thanks for sending us the issue!

It seems you have forgot tho attach the image explaining your issue.
To help you on the issue you are facing please attache the screenshot and send us your site login details with the link of the page you have added the icon content in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.