Cornerstone front end conflict 2

Hi there, Im trying to start building on my site but I keep getting the front end conflict on cornerstone. Anyone have an idea why? I deactivated all plugins and cleared my caches.

My website is:
https://bba2017-dev.bof.nl/

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

It’s because of the issue with your HTTPS setup. Currently, your site is forced to use HTTPS with a different URL and your current site’s URL isn’t properly configured. You can confirm that by going to Admin > Impostazioni > Generali and you’ll see that both of your URLs are still http://www.gnugnoli.it/cms instead of https://bba2017-dev.bof.nl/

Please configure it properly if you wish to use HTTPS. Then install Better Search Replace plugin and replace this string http://www.gnugnoli.it/cms/wp-content/ with https://bba2017-dev.bof.nl/wp-content/ from all tables.

If it’s due to switching from LIVE to STAGING, then you must contact your hosting provider to correct this. The URL should match or else it will not work since HTTPS will not work with multiple and different URLs due to security reason.

Thanks!

Hi there!

Thanks for your reponse, im afraid your setup is in spanish or portugese, may I ask what “Impostazioni” is in english?

Furthermore someone else is setting up this particular site for me so I’m asking them to check your suggestion! Will come back to you soon if necessary :slight_smile:

Kevin

Hi There,

It means Admin> Settings> General and that is Italian :slight_smile:

Hope it helps

We worked it out! thanks for your assistance :slight_smile:

You’re welcome!