Cornerstone frequently not saving on larger pages

Hi,

On my site creativepracticeresearch.info I’m finding that Cornerstone is no longer saving on larger pages. The green line stops near the top right without going all the way across. The save button shows a circle with a diagonal cross when hovered hover meaning that the save is disabled. Sometimes large pages will save but then subsequently fail to save when a second change is made.

I’ve upgraded to the site memory as per some other responses on this forum:

define( ‘WP_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );
define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘512M’ );

But the problem still occurs.

When I look in the developer tools I see that I get a 404 on cornerstone-endpoint. I don’t know whether that is relevant or not.

Any help would be gratefully received.

Thank you

Mark

Hey There,

Would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi @Joao

Thanks but I’ve fixed this by removing a lot of unused plug ins.

Not sure what the exact issue was but it’s gone now.

Tx

Mark

Hi @marksmithers,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks. :slight_smile: