For the past few days, Cornerstone freezes every time I try to delete an element. Not only can I not click the Delete button, but it also won’t let me do anything else on the page after that. The page becomes totally frozen and my only option is to reload. This is site-wide - I’ve tried on several blog posts and pages. I’m dead in the water until I get this fixed. Someone please help. I’m using Cornerstone version 1.0.5 with WordPress 4.8.3. I’ve looked at everything I can think of and it doesn’t look like I need any updates. Note that I’m not particularly tech-savvy with back-end stuff so I could be missing something though… Any help is appreciated!
Update: I just followed your instructions about manually deleting X and updating to the most recent version in WordPress - but that still didn’t fix anything. 
Update: Got prompted to do a Cornerstone update right after I installed the new version of X and now it looks like it’s working!!! Woo! Par-tay! I think I’m good now.
Thanks for letting us know 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.